1. Download your book
To download your copy, complete your purchase. You will then be directed to a web page where you can click and download the book to your device. Alternatively, you can click the link in the Order Confirmation email you will receive.
2. Open your book in the relevant App
Once you have downloaded the file to your device, open it with the relevant viewer/e-reader program.
For Kindle downloads (which are in .mobi format), please review the information on Amazon.com on how to access the book in Kindle by emailing it into your Kindle account. See https://www.amazon.com/gp/sendtokindle.
- Kindle for Apple
If you need help installing Kindle on your mobile Apple device, see https://apps.apple.com/us/app/amazon-kindle/id302584613 for more information on how to do so.
If your Kindle software is on an Apple device, you may also be able to download the file, select it and open it in Kindle.
- Kindle for Android
If you need help installing Kindle on your Android device, see https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.kindle&hl=en for more information on how to do so.
If your Kindle software is on an Android device, the following may also work.
- Download or save the .mobi file to your Android device.
- On your Android device, go to your home screen then open your ‘File Manager’ or ‘File Explorer.’
It’s called ‘Files’ on some Android phones. On a Samsung Galaxy phone, it is likely in a folder
- On your ‘File Manager,’ locate the file you downloaded.
- Select, copy your file, and then paste it to your Kindle folder. The Kindle folder is usually
nested under the parent file directory (ex. /storage/sdcard). You should see it in your ‘File
Manager’ or ‘Files’ folder.
• If you are not seeing the Kindle folder, it may be that your phone settings are switched off for
downloading files to the Kindle app if you are using phone data and not wifi.
• You can either connect to wifi or change the setting on your phone.
- After pasting your file to the Kindle folder, close your file manager and then open your
• As you can notice, the file has been already added to your carousel. If you still don’t see it, just
go to your Kindle app’s menu then press “Sync.” If pressing “Sync” does not work, and you
still do not see the file, restart your Android and check the kindle app again.